News RSS
NEW RALLY - Saturday, March 20, 2021
Pleased to announce we have a new rally for this year, Holton, Nr Wheatley Thursday 27th - Monday 31st May (BH) To book please contact Gerry & Jenny Cox
details
Rallying - Monday, March 1, 2021
Following on from the Governments Announcement last week and confirmation from the Caravan Club we can start rallying again as of the 12 April but need to follow the guidelines we had set in place before about socials etc. Unfortunately this will mean Easter has to be cancelled. Please therefore start and book rallies now if you would like to attend to enable rally officers to start and plan.
details
Henley Regatta - Monday, February 15, 2021
The Henley regatta has been postponed so the rally may change, we will let you know when we have further information
details
Future Rallies - Tuesday, January 5, 2021
The latest email from CAMC confirms all rallies and Club sites etc are closed once again. They will notify us as soon as they can about any easing of the current restrictions. In light of this and obviously the Governments announcement all rallies will need to be cancelled until further notice.
details
Rally Book - Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Following on from the previous message and to make everyone aware, we will not be sending out rally books this year. When printed double sided it is only 4 pages. Hopefully everyone that wants a hard copy can print one off.
details
RALLY BOOK 2021 - Wednesday, December 30, 2020
The 2021 Rally book is available to download from the link above. To print out as a booklet select double short edge in print options. Also available in A4 single pages. The information for each rally is basic details to view more click on 2021 rallies on left hand side on home page.
details
Rally in February - Monday, October 26, 2020
Just to let everyone know we have managed to get DIamond Park at Bletchingon for Thursday 4 to Sunday 7 February 2021. This is £18.00 per night plus rally admin 2.50 plus VAT. They have offered to do fish and chips on the Friday night cooked on site but need to book this in advance. Bookings can now be taken for this. Bookings to Sheila Robbins at sheila4r@aol.com. Limited space
details
Covid-19 Restrictions on Travel - Monday, October 26, 2020
details
New Rally Return form - Tuesday, October 20, 2020
There is now a new Rally return form - please see details
details
National 2021 - Friday, October 9, 2020
Please see below a statement from the Club which is being issued today regarding next year’s National: Following careful consideration we have taken the difficult decision not to hold the National in 2021. Planning the National takes a huge amount of time and manpower, and all the while we cannot be certain it would not be cancelled, it’s in the best interest of not only the Club, but also members, for us to take this decision now. We know the National is a key date in the diary for many members, rest assured we will be looking at alternative options - including pop-up campsites at popular locations - to bring members together and we will of course keep you posted on these developments. We know this will be a disappointment to many of you but the safety of Club members, staff and volunteers is of paramount importance to us and we appreciate your continued support.
details